Ok, Ok don't yell. Before you freak out after reading the title below let me explain.... I know, I know it is ONLY August, but for a fashion lover it is never too soon to plan your outfits. Right now amazing Fall shoes are popping up all over the place and I can't resist! I picked my five favorite styles from Steve Madden, Union Jack Boots and Nordstrom to share with you guys, and get all of our Fall wish-lists going.
1. Lace Up Heel (Steve Madden)- the heel has been reinvented lately with the stunning new lace up trend. I love wearing these heels with boyfriend jeans that are cuffed. It is the perfect mix of sexy and laid back.
2. Slip On (Steve Madden) - again this style gets a makeover with a play on texture. I love the mix of suede and faux leather - two fabrics essential to a Fall wardrobe.
3. Lace Up Boot (Union Jack Boots) - My old favorite boot is making a comeback on my list. A practical style with major comfort is a huge bonus because these boots are more than just pretty.
4. Sandal (Nordstrom) - Emma... did you really just say sandal for Fall?? I don't know about you but even in Fall I am always grabbing for my slip on sandals for a quick errand or two. These are the perfect Fall pattern, but can also be worn in the summer! Bonus points: they are on sale.
5. Wedge (Nordstrom) - I love this wedge because it takes an unexpected twist. The hard-wear give it an edge while the peep toe keeps it fun.